Pages

11/14/08

I'm a winner!

On Wednesday morning I recieved two missed calls from the same number without voice messages. Annoyed by the third call I finally answered, to find that I was the grand prize winner from the raffle at the BYU bookstore. Remembering the random calls I would recieve when I was engaged, about winning a free makeover or winning a free honeymoon if I sold my life away and bought unwanted cookingware, my first thought was that it was a hoax. "Common down to the basement of the bookstore and claim your prize" I heard her say and suddenly my lifelong dream to be a winner became a reality. I would have been happy to have won a cooking book or shiny pencil, but now I am a proud mountain bike owner.

3 comments:

lauren said...

haha thats so funny!

shelleyv said...

Yea Amy! You are definitely a winner. Way to go!

Sampson said...

That is awesome way to go!