I hope your Easter was filled with lots of treats like mine.
![]() |
| Grandma Bonnie treated McKay to a picture with the Easter bunny during our sweet trip to PA last week |
Father-Son Bonding
![]() | ||
| Chillin and watching the fish after a large, delicious Easter feast. This was too adorable not to photograph! |
I keep thinking of the Chris Farley SNL skit, "diet starts Monday!" Oh chocolate, how I love and hate you at the same time.
On a more serious note, I am truly so grateful for the Savior and for the knowledge I have of Him.




7 comments:
Amy he is seriously so cute!!
Amy....he is a waaaay super dooper cute kid.
McKay is getting so big - and super cute!
So cute. Grandma and Diane said they had such a wonderful week with you.
That is one cute kid!
SO stinkin cute!! i love the legs up in the air!!
Amy...Little Busty is getting some hair he's starting to look like a little man, and those thighs in the picture on his rocking chair... oh my goodness I want to eat him up!!
Post a Comment