Pages

10/16/08

Happy Birthday Bryan

I'm putting these up a little late, but here are some pics from Bry's birthday....
I got him some hair clippers...so we can save lots of money on future. We have been trying to live frugally, So we decided to get cash for all of our expenses on food, date, and other misc expenses. We put them into envelopes. This sounded like a great idea. However the only problem was that we lost one of the envelopes which had $80 in it. I don't think we will be using that method anymore.

Bry gave himself a sweet hair cut the other day. He is a natural, I don't even know why there are cosmetologists (I am using this term only because my hair school friends get mad at me if I don't.)

This was my first time making lasagna. Bryan loved it. But, Bryan loves all food, so I don't know if that is saying much.
And the cake!! (his favorite is lemon meringue pie, but his sister, Beth made it the day before, and it was amazing, so I was off the hook.)I snagged some BYU football tickets for his B-day as well. This was the first year that we both don't have all sports passes, and it has been kind of sad. It was way fun to go to a game, but it was freezing. Luckily we both were bundled up. Bryan made sure that I was dressed very warm, because somehow I always seem to be 10 degrees colder than him.




4 comments:

Kara said...

it looks like bry's birthday turned out great! im loving his special face with his birthday presents. you guys are so cute! love you

shelleyv said...

Happy Birthday Br Br,
It looks like you are having so much fun! I'm glad Bryan had a great Birthday.
I love you both. Love, mom

Patti Spilsbury said...

Hey be careful with that shaver. Look what happened to Uncle David!? Love the Blog!

Ashley said...

Hey Amy! You guys are too cute. I hope your enjoying married life!! :)