My cute friend Heather Parker reported to the MTC yesterday to go to Russia!! I am so so excited for her!! All of us former roomies went up to Farmington to hear her farewell talk and she did a fanstastic job. Heather, Lyndsey, Sarah, and I were all roommates last year and all of us wanted to go on a mission at some point. Wierdly, 3 out of the four of us ended up getting married in the same month of each other and Heather is the only one that is ending up on a mission.

Oh well, I'll just have to hold off on the misison for a few years. Bryan and I are pretty excited to serve together someday.
3 comments:
I love this picture of you guys!!!
I hope we can have another Van reunion soon..I still think of the great time we had at our last one.
Disneyland was the best.
The picture of you and Bryan is so cute! I cant wait to see you on Sunday.
I am interested in the 5k for sure you should tell me more about it and stuff.. ya were in utah.. i heard your graduating thats exciting! whats your guys plans now still living in provo or whats up.. 411?
Post a Comment