Pages

3/11/09

poop and caffeine

Reflection of day:
5:45 alarm went off (to go work out)
6:45 I got out out bed
7:30 got to my nannying job
10:15 cleaned up POOP in a bathtub (preparing me to be a mother...and a nurse for that matter)
1:45 drove to my BOUNTIFUL clinicals
5:30 gave shots for the first time
8:00 had caffeine for the first time (in who knows how long. I really never never drink caffeine...no reason I just don't really care for soda that much...unless it is fresca.)
10:30 drove home
11:20 writing on my blog and still wide awake and hyper (which Bryan can testify), when I am usually in bed by 10

Its been a great day.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Your posts are making me laugh! Bob and I got a good kick out of the "sisterly love" one. We love you girls!!

Jackie Greenwood said...

YEAH! I am so glad that you guys have a blog. I hope you don't mind I added you to my contact list. It sounds like you had a busy day! Hope all is well, miss you guys!

Kara said...

haha nice title for the post! I get so excited when I see that you updated! yay! sorry I havent called at all recently, I have three finals and a paper in the next two days and I am kind of freaking out. I will try and call as soon as I can. I miss you!!

Becca said...

hahah poop....hahaha