Pages

4/13/09

Easter Traditions

I love the silly traditions that go along with Holidays. Growing up I loved it when the "EASTER BUNNY" would hide our baskets. Mine would always be the hardest being that I am the oldest and I would anxiously search for it even though I already knew that I would find candy and a swimsuit like every year. Well...I made my wonderful husband carry out my family tradition with me. Being the good sport that he is, he headed out on a late saturday night walmart run to fill my basket so we could have an eventful Easter morning...



Maybe next year we'll do the swimsuit tradition...


I don't know why but I saw egg dye at Walmart and really wanted to dye eggs. Luckily we had friends over on saturday night and the girls and I dyed eggs. I'm sure Bry was happy he was off the hook.



It was way fun to have our friends over for one last shindig until we move down to the basement!

5 comments:

Rob & Sarah said...

I love your blog! And I love our friends! We need to play more, your blog is reminding me just how much I need Amy in my life. Your posts are hilarious!!

Case Face and Lady Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Case Face and Lady Katie said...

Amy, you two are too cute! It's so crazy to see where everyone's lives take them. I've been wanting to get into the marathon scene but know I need to start small. I'm plannning on running the Salt Lake City 5K in September...any suggestions??

Haley Bessinger said...

I hope we get to go somewhere foreign even if just for a little while. I will be happy being based anywhere other than Turkey and the base close to Barstow, Ca. That would be awesome if you guys joined the Air Force as well. We could be each other's support.

Jenae said...

Cute pictures. Congratulations on Graduating! I miss you guys!!!

Love ya,
Jenae