I finally made it back to Ashland, Oregon (Bryan's hometown) after being married for over 9 months. I can for sure say that I learned a lot more about my husband by visiting his hometown and the house that he grew up in. I never realized that I grew up in a big city, but Ashland quickly helped me see that. My favorite parts of our trip were running through Lithia park (a beatiful park right by his house) almost every morning, going to the coast and going on some awesome hikes and a jet boat ride, and experiencing hippie town. I loved spending time with Bry's parents, finally meeting some of his high school friends that I have heard so much about, learning how to fly fish, and going to the famous Ashland Shakespeare festival. I can definately see why Bry loves Ashland so much. I love its beauty and diversity.


We went on this fun jet boat ride and learned a lot about the wild life on the Rogue River.

I didn't have much success, but Bry was an excellent fly fishing instructer.

We headed back to Utah a day early for Bry's intramural softball game. Sadly they lost, but I loved watching the team all season. Bry definately has some tricks up his sleeve. I didn't get any action shots, but Bry is the one with the sweet trucker hat from D.I.

Lynds and I being loyal fans.
Oh ya and I turned 22 a few weeks ago. One of my presents arrived late and was here when we got back from Oregon...



It suits him well don't you think?
2 comments:
haha i LOVE that you have a snuggie! you guys would...
The snuggie! I am beyond jealous right now. Love your blog Amy! I feel privileged to have been included in it:)I will soon be blogging about our golfing extravaganza. We need to keep doing stuff together 24/7 before we leave so we can have lots of pics and memories!
Post a Comment