I love my cute Behives. A few weeks ago we had a "P" night: personal progress, planning, pink, pajamas, popcorn, peanuts, punch...anything they could think of that starts with the letter "p." They LOVED it!! Then a few nights ago we had a recipe exchange and brought our fav. recipe (baked/cooked and copies of it). One of them said, "We should bring food every week!!"
I'm going to be really sad when I have to leave these girls. Here is a conversation that happened on Tuesday night:
Behive 1: Amy, I'm going to be really sad if you have to leave.
Behive 2: You're leaving!! Why do you have to leave?
Me: It depends on if and where my husband gets into dental school.
Behive 2: I'm praying he doesn't get into dental school then!
Bryan, not wanting prayers working against him, couldn't believe I hadn't told them I would probably be leaving either way. It just breaks my heart having to tell these cute girls I will be leaving.
Recent Dental News: Bryan got waitlisted at Western. We were pretty bummed when we found this out because he had gotten pretty good feedback. Oh well, I'm sure whatever is supposed to happen will, right?
Our current Plans: Move to Southern California whether he gets into dental school or not. There is a 1 year masters program aimed at getting you into dental school. It will feed you right into their dental school if you get above a certain GPA in their school. Since he is close to getting into their dental school, I'm sure they will accept him. I still think/hope he will get in this year, but thats the back up plan.
Pretty Sure I could get used to living in Southern California.
5 comments:
Oh you're such a cute little Beehive leader! I would have been obsessed with you too. I like your guys' plan. (Even though I wish you were coming to Kentucky instead of Southern Cali, but I'm happy for you nonetheless:) Love and miss you guys!
What part of Southern Cali?
Oh Amy! You're wild! I just got called to beehives too! I loved doing that "p" night when we were younger!!
Oh living in Southern Cal would be the absolute best! We would love to join you guys there. Maybe someday! :) We are wishing the best for you guys!! Love ya!
Hahahaha! I had almost the same conversation with my beehives minus the dental school part. You know we are moving to the okanogan at the end of next month and they asked if i could stay while ryan went! Haha!Young Woman are great! Thats exciting that you are moving back to Cali though!!!
Post a Comment