
23 on the 23rd!
Wow I'm getting old! It was fun to have an excuse for a weekend getaway. Well, ok we don't really need an excuse, since we have gotten away from Lancaster for the past three weekends, but oh well.
Saturday after Bry was done selling we drove down and went to the LA temple. I love the temple. The LA temple was so beautiful, and it was so peaceful to be there. And if you can believe it, it was still peaceful even though I FAINTED in the temple. Luckily my wonderful husband was there to catch me. A man there said I fell "gracefully" and that I "looked like an angel laying on the ground." Ha, at least I fell gracefully! Bryan could tell something was up and thought I was going to puke, fainting is better than puking right?
Despite that experience, it was still a great night, and we knew I needed to get some nutrients quick.

Because my food cravings are never consistent, we wrote down three possible restaurants so I could pick right when it was time to eat. And the winner was...COCONUT SHRIMP from Bubba Gumps. It was delicious.
We continued the night walking along the pier and shopping and Bry bought me these incredible flip flops down below as part of my birthday present. My feet were killing me from walking around and these suckers are amazing. They have yoga mats on the bottom of them and boy are they comfortable. I don't think I will ever take them off.

Then we ended the night going to Pink Berry for some delicious yogurt.
We stated the night in Santa Monica with one of Bry's mission friends, went to church the next day, walked along the beach, drove back to Lancaster, ate a delicious birthday dinner and desert that the hubby made me and opened the rest of my presents. It was a perfect Golden birthday celebration!

5 comments:
poor amy! i'm sorry you passed out, no more of that!!! Sounds like you had a great day ending with PINKBERRY! YES!!! <3 u
Wow your golden birthday how exciting! I almost passed out at the temple once too, and the man there was like Oh you must be pregnant! Haha, so it must happen to pregnant ladies all the time in the temple!
I can't believe that you fainted in the temple!! Poor little Amy. That child inside of you is sure giving you grief right now. He better be an angel baby to make up for it!
i wanna see you so bad this weekend. but by the looks of it, i dont think im coming down. things are not for sure though so cross those little figers of yours
You are so not old!!! So sorry you fainted in the temple, I hear of that happening a lot. You are right though, I think I would take that over puking. Just remember, it is all so worth it in the end! I have just under 6 weeks left but who is counting?!? :)
Post a Comment