After about the 6th request, I decided it was time to post a recent pregnancy picture. This was taken right after a sunday nap so I look a little drowsy, but what can you do? Only about 10 weeks to go! I can't believe how different our life will be in just a few months. I held a newborn baby boy yesterday and it made me so excited! He was so innocent and precious. Bring on the sleepless nights!

I'm also trying to figure out how I'm whiter than when I first got here? Probably because its too unbearable to be outside. Come winter I'm gonna be black!
7 comments:
cutest pregnant lady ever!!! :) yay im so excited for little max
So cute, Amy! I'm so excited for you!
You look so darling! Can't wait for you to have your little guy. You and Bryan will be such amazing parents. Excited for you guys!
ahhh! i love it! thanks for finally posting, you are by far the cutes pregnant mama i've ever seen! love you fo eva!
I cannot believe you are 30 WEEKS!! You are so far along I can't believe it! What a cute picture. You are the most adorable pregnant lady ever!
Ahhhh! You look so cute, I love the it! I cant believe he is almost here! So exciting! :)
You're so cute Amy! I'm so glad you graced us with a pregnant picture! I miss you. Let's chat again soon!
Post a Comment