Pages

10/8/10

A tribute to the husband

I'm a little behind, but we didn't have internet access when we first moved here. On August 23 we celebrated our second anniversary. I seriously can't believe we have been married that long, it has flown by. To celebrate we got cheesecake factory to go and ate it on the beach. Since then, we have grown accustomed to our weekly beach picnics, but at the time it was a fun surprise that Bryan planned. After we sat down and got everything set up (right after this picture) we heard thunder and lightening, soon followed by sheets of rain. So much for our romantic dinner! We ended up eating in the car and of course right as we finished it cleared up and we went for an evening swim.


And a few days ago we celebrated Bryan's 26th birthday! He was busy with school and had a test the next day but I made him one of his favorite dinners and cake and he opened his presents. From me he got a Giant's hat which he has been wanting and a book I made of our first two years of marriage. And tonight we celebrated by going out to dinner to....you guessed it! Cheesecake factory!



This last page says it all. I am so grateful to have married the perfect guy for me. He really is my best friend, I love him:)

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, what a sweet post! We too love Bryan! You both are so lucky to have each other!

Big Al said...

two years? I'm a little surprised. I though two months was like a life time with that kid...:) congrats you two! Go Braves!

Lyndsey said...

That book is such a good idea! Where did you make it? I would love to do something like that.

:Brittany: said...

Amy! You are so cute!! How sweet! I can't wait to see you this week! Love you guys!