Pages

10/27/10

The Shower

*I apologize for pregnancy overload on this blog. Don't worry it will soon be exchanged for a baby overload.

A few weeks ago my parents flew me out to watch my sisters while they went on a trip. It was so fun to see my family and hang out with those girls all week. Before they left, a few friends and my mom had a baby shower for me. It turned out way cute!

These two girls did well!

There were adorable decorations

Yummy food

And what is a baby shower without fun cupcakes?
And such thoughtful gifts. I never knew baby boys could be so much fun!


And I can't forget about my amazing mother. This is the only pic I found of her, sorry mom!

Did I mention how much fun I had hanging with these girlies all week?:)

2 comments:

Becca said...

so cute! you deserve it mama! Booty and Brit did an amazing job!! I can't wait til the little guy takes over your blog! love you!

Al and Ash said...

YAY! I love baby showers. I am so excited to see your little guy. He is going to be as cute as ever :) These last 24 days are going to feel like a lifetime...but it's worth the wait!

ash