The Dockstaders threw a hoppin halloween party when I was in Fresno a few weeks ago. It was fun to reunite with great friends.

As I was on the elliptical in our garage, thinking about what I was going to dress up as when I saw this pumpkin suit peering over the top of our Halloween costumes. I thought this would be perfect for a VERY pregnant lady like myself. Problem was, I wore it when I was 4.

SO I made a few adjustments, aka cut up the side and rocked it 19 years later.

On to the next holiday dilemma: the ward Halloween party. We had seen the pictures from the previous year and everyone was decked out. We knew we could not slide by without dressing up. So I trip to the thrift store I came up with a beauty of a dress and some random clothes for Bryan to be a 9 month pregnant disco couple..??

I love traditions. Some of my favorite Halloween traditions are pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.
...And dinner in a pumpkin. We enjoyed both this year:)
6 comments:
Oh your pumpkin dinner!! I need that recipe. I love that you have that tradition.
you look so cute in your 70's outfit! turned out perfect! yay for pumpkin dinner and pumpkin choco chip muffins! mmmm
You look radiant Amy!! I love your costumes! And I made your mom's pumpkin chocolate chip muffins a few weeks ago... I remembered her posting it on her blog and I went back to find the recipe. It was definitely worth it, so yummy!
You are so cute!!! Your pumpkin costume is so cute as well as your disco one. So fun!
yum - my mom always makes that pumpkin thing too
I've never made pumpkin dinner, is it good? You look so cute Amy, seriously I wanna look like you when i'm 9 months! ahh, miss you already.
Post a Comment