He's Here!
McKay Bryan Clevenger
8 lb 8 oz
20.8 in
Born November 17 at 2:00 pm
We couldn't be more in love

Isn't he the cutest dad! He's not normally a much of a picture taker but he was so excited/giddy and took tons of pictures.

My mom was able to change her flight last minute when we found out the doctor had to induce me 8 days early. We are so happy she was able to be here and fall in love with McKay like we have. We just wish she could have stayed longer! She took some super cute pictures of him yesterday that I'll post soon.
I can't explain how much I love this little guy. He is so precious, I just want to hold him all day long. I already feel like I'm starting to get to know his little personality. I kinda just want him to stay a newborn and not get older, but I'm sure he will just get more and more loveable.
9 comments:
Congrats! I can't believe you were 8 days early. I'm hoping for the same!
I just want to hold that little guy. He is so darn cute. Hope you're getting some sleep.
I am so happy that I can stalk you like this. Thank you for posting!! I am in love little McKay too! I want to hold him so bad! He is darling. I love that picture Bryan took of himself. It's wonderful:) Post again soon.
Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you. He is so adorable. I cant wait to meet him.
So stinkin' cute. Wish you guys weren't all the way across the country so we could love on him! See you soon!
I love him too!! I can't wait to meet him! He is adorable. Keep the pictures coming! love you guys.
I was waiting to see pictures! Love them. He is such a cute little man. ;)
I seriously cannot believe he was so big! You were seriously ALL baby!! First babies are so exciting. Hope you're getting some sleep! Congrats!
Congrats!!!! He is adorable, isn't being a mom the BEST!!! I am glad everything went well, enjoy him at this sweet tender age, because they grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment