Pages

11/15/10

People Watching

One of our favorite things to do is throw together a sandwich and make a quick trip to the beach: lay out, catch some rays, get attacked by pigeons trying to steal our lunch, and of course people watch.

For some reason people in this city don't like clothes very much. On Saturday we saw a 65 year old woman wearing bikini bottoms and no top with one arm covering both breasts, walking along the beach. This was not at the nude beach, mind you. Sad to say I was not quick enough to snap a photo.

Here are three middle aged men strutting their stuff together. I rarely see speedos on California beaches, why does everyone love them here?
I'm pretty sure this hat hasn't come off his head since I got it for his birthday in October. Go Giants!
There are a lot of things I could complain about in this city, but you can't beat being 2 minutes from the beach!

Me and my 38 week pregnant self. Please come soon little guy! I am getting so anxious and excited and can't wait to meet you.

6 comments:

Haley Bessinger said...

Amy, you are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen. You are so little that your big belly looks more like you're hiding a basketball under your top. I love it! You look great.

andy & lo said...

hahahaha.
so you DONT like seeing nude old ladies?
strange.
ps. you look GREAT pregnant.
he's definitely going to be one handsome fella.

:Brittany: said...

Amy!!! I can't believe how much bigger you have gotten in the last 2 weeks!! I just saw you and you were not nearly that big!! Haha! I love it tho! You are absolutely glowing!! Love you!

christastrebel said...

AMY!!!!!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEW BABY AND BUT BEFORE I JUMP AHEAD, I LOVE YOUR BELLLLLY!
So cute!!!! How could bry not love you to pieces???

Lyndsey said...

You are definitely the hottest pregnant lady I've ever seen! You just keep getting bigger it's crazy. I am so jealous that you get to mozy off to the beach when you're bored!!! Oh how I wish... I'd probably get nothing done though, ever:) Miss you Amy. I'm going to call you today, in hope that you're not busy. I must speak with you before baby boo makes his entrance!!

Kerri said...

If I could only look like you 38 weeks along ... you look amazing!!

Just got a pic of your little guy, adorable!! Can't wait to hear all the details!