On November 19th we got to bring our sweet son home from the hospital.


Since then there has been lots of cuddling and lots of firsts.

First beach trip

He pretty much slept the whole time and we took him out of his comfy shade for a quick photo.

First time chillin in the boppy
First time sucking his thumb
First Thanksgiving and first time watching his dad play in the Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl and then later cook an entire Thanksgiving feast by himself.


First Bath
And first time wearing his Christmas suit
Everyone has different experiences, but Bryan and I both felt an instant bond with McKay when he was born that has only gotten stronger with time. He is already 2 1/2 weeks and is continuing to chunk up. We love this little guy and love being his parents.
7 comments:
I like his swim trunks! Someone really cool must have bought them for him. He is adorable. I cant wait for him and Sophie to meet.
congrats, amy! he's a beautiful combination of the both of you!
He is so beautiful. I want to hold him, right now! I'm proud of Bryan cooking Thanksgiving by himself. I didn't dare to do that myself:)
I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for my turn in a couple weeks!
Yay! Amy he is so adorable!
So cute! I especially love the one of him in his swim trunks. He is so adorable!
He is the most adorable baby ever. I loved every picture! The beach ones were so stinkin cute in that suit that is about to fall off him! What a cutie. Keep posting pics!! Love and miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment