Pages

12/14/10

Pictures by Grandma Shelley

In case you have not seen them yet, my mom took some adorable pictures of McKay when he was 5 days old. So tiny and precious!




Didn't she do an awesome job? I can't believe how much he has changed and grown even since then. He will be a month old in two days. Crazy! At his doctor's apt in two days we will find out how much he has really grown.

I can't even picture life without him now. Right when I held him when he was born, I remember thinking I couldn't imagine having to wait even another day to hold him in my arms. I always think about him sitting up in heaven wondering when it was time to come down and be a part of our family. I wonder what is going on in his little head. I love his big smiles he does all the time in his sleep and is starting to do while awake. I love his big curious eyes and his tiny fingers (with fingernails that grow so stinkin fast)! I love cuddling with him and I love being his mom. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has blessed us to be parents and to raise this little spirit.

3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

These are SO precious. I love them. He is SUCH a cute baby.

Becca said...

Thats so crazy he's already a month old! He is so sweet Amy, I can't wait to love on him!!!

Lindsey Chadwick said...

AMY! He's so cute!!!! congratulations!!