So I didn't plan on having a maternity photo shoot, don't know why but not usually a fan. But the more I thought about it, I thought it would be fun to show my children where they came from someday. And since my talented mother loves taking pictures, it worked out perfectly!
Ready to see the bump! Watch out, it has grown immensely since my last picture... When my dad first saw my belly he started laughing, thanks dad!

.......and Wa la!



It's so crazy to think that in a month we will have this little baby boy that will be completely dependent on Bryan and I. I am getting so excited and anxious to have him.
6 comments:
That is so funny! You can't even tell you're pregnant from the back and then you have this huge basketball poking right out in front of you. I love this so much. I am now a fan of maternity photo shoots:)
Oh Amy! I love it! You wear pregnancy so well. You look great. Love the pics.
You're still so tiny!
You are like the perfect pregnant woman - all belly and skinny everywhere else!!
You look absolutely adorable!! What a cute prego lady you are!!
Oh my goodness I love the pics! You are so stinkin cute! I think its funny your dad laughed! Love you Amers!
Post a Comment