Happy birthday Jane! I loved my teddy bear picnic my mom had for me when I was little, and I was so excited to throw a teddy bear picnic for Jane. I made the kids bear ears, read them the teddy bear picnic book, listened to the teddy bear song, and had some bear snacks. Jane was in heaven!


![]() |
| Love my little messy faced lady! |
![]() |


![]() |
| Bear pb and honey sandwiches and paw print brownies. Snapped a pic before they were all gone! |
![]() |
| Attached this tag to heart shaped mini bowls with teddy grahams and gummy bears inside. |
![]() |
| The girls loved their bear ears! We invited boys too, but they preferred to play at the park. They listened to bear songs for a while while they ate. |
![]() |
| The kids loved playing with their teddy bears |














No comments:
Post a Comment