Pages

2/15/17

Valentines Day 2017


I love Valentines Day.  I love the extra opportunity to show love to my family.  It was such a beautiful day today.  I spent the day trying to show love to my family and receiving it back from them.  I made them heart shaped waffles.  I went to a workout class at the church and Ellie kept giving me kisses while I was doing yoga poses.  Jane passed out her valentines to friends at the church.  I took quick pics on sunday.  Its not super original, but I think the picture valentines are super cute.  Jane was excited to have a few of her own to pass out.  I made them heart shaped sandwiches for lunch.  I was in charge of McKay's class party.  I put Ellie down for a nap at my parent's house and Jane helped me with the party.  She loved feeling like a big girl.  We had 5 stations- cookie decorating, valentine bingo, a cute craft, valentine book reading, and heart twister.  I laid out Valentines for the kids for after school.  I wrote them little letters, and made play dough for them and a little treat.  They loved it and played play dough all afternoon.  The kids brought me Valentines they made, then watched a little Kate and mim mim Valentine show.  My mom invited us for shrimp tacos.  She had adorable valentine place settings for everyone.  It was such a great day.  I love my crew so much. 













No comments: